FH Vorarlberg is a relatively small university of applied sciences. This allows us to foster a culture of open doors and short communication lines. One of the special features of FH Vorarlberg is the exceptional staff ratio of 1:12. This ensures that everyone has individualised and personal care throughout the length of their study. Knowledge is conveyed efficiently and meaningfully in small groups.
Alongside multi-functional lecture halls, seminar rooms, multimedia rooms and a comprehensive special library, FH Vorarlberg convinces especially through the high-end technical equipment of numerous laboratories, which are available for learning and researching purposes.
- International Business Administration (full-time and part-time)
- Informatics - Software and Information Engineering
- Mechatronics – Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering and Management (part-time)
- Electrical Engineering DUAL
- Social Work (full-time and part-time)
- Business Administration - Accounting, Controlling & Finance (part-time)
- Business Administration - Business Process Management (part-time)
- Business Administration - International Marketing & Sales (part-time)
- Energy Technology and Management (part-time)
- InterMedia (part-time)
- Social Work (part-time)