The Master Degree Programme in International Marketing is held in English and has been designed for people keen to take on leadership and managerial roles in the future and who would like to extend their activities to global markets and/or to enhance their foreign activities, regardless of the size or sector of the company.
The Master Degree Programme in International Marketing offers:
- All professional competencies needed to meet the requirements for demanding activities in the area of international marketing: from the strategic development to the practical application
- The complete personal skill set needed to successfully fulfil management tasks
- Professional handling of the challenges posed by corporate digitalization
- Personal confidence for dealing with clients from different cultures and countries
- Excellent professional English
- Spanish skills on an optional basis
Bachelor degree in economics with at least 180 ECTS
Bewerbungsmodus: Online application with CV, motivational letter and ECTS-list as proof for fulfilling admission criteria
Bewerbungsfrist: 06.09.2019 bis 30.06.2020
Termin für Aufnahmeverfahren: January to July 2020
Aufnahmeverfahren: written admission test, admission interview including a four minute presentation in English of a poster prepared beforehand with the aim to explain "Why take me?"
Studieninfotage: 26.11.2019, 16.1., 20.2., 12.3., 16.4., 16.5., 20.6.2020
Studienbeitrag: EUR 363,36 pro Semester plus ÖH-Gebühr dzt. ca. 20,20€