Academic HR Manager
This course is one of our corporate programmes. It offers human resources managers the opportunity to continue their education and gain a university qualification. People who are interested in moving into HR can also take this programme to acquire the additional knowledge they need. After completing this course, you will be able to carry out management duties and oversee development in the various different aspects of modern-day HR management. You will also be in a position to effectively implement innovative HR management tools.
- Austrian labour and social law
- The future of HR management
- Employee participation
- Personnel controlling for HR and assessment of training programmes
- Compensation management and incentive systems
- Modern personnel administration and information systems
- Communication and empowerment
- Decision-makers and managers who already work in HR management
- Employees with HR management duties
- People who are interested in moving into HR management
Recognised university degree (bachelor or higher) or equivalent level of professional experience.
Mode of application: Applicants must submit a written application and attend an interview.
Admission procedure: Applicants must submit a written application and attend an interview.
Info days: 13/03&14/03/2020 OpenHouse UAS BFI Vienna, 28.4.2020 Info Evening UAS BFI Vienna
Work placement: nein