An airport is a small city: transport planning, real estate development and facility management, supply and disposal, energy and sustainability management, security organization - these and many more factors characterize an airport site.
- Planning of an airport city and an airport region
- Marketing, implementation and monitoring of an airport city/region
- Coordination with stakeholders such as municipalities, stakeholders, regional initiatives, etc.
Occupational Fields & Career
- People who have contact with airport management and regional development from different areas and would like to develop this contact further in the future
- Airport management
- Companies that need employees with expertise in the non-aviation sector
- Communities and local authorities
- The real estate industry, spatial planners
- Industrial services
- Company consultants
- Business agencies with a focus on the airport
- Scientific sector