In the Master's program "Business Development & Management", students learn how to successfully develop companies. The focus of the program is on ways and means to enable and drive economic growth - this is much sought-after know-how that is needed in numerous companies. The innovative master's program has a unique selling point in Austria and offers attractive specialization options.
These include the areas of Marketing or Organization & Human Resources. In the course of their studies, students deal with topics such as growth strategies, strategic management, business model development, digitalization, sustainability or marketing. In addition to academically sound content, the program also stands out with its high level of practical relevance: current case studies, group work and consulting projects for companies give students their first insights into their future work and bring them into contact with potential employers.
What students should bring to the program:
- An interest in business topics.
- The ability to work in teams and also to lead them.
- Language and communication skills.
- Responsible social behavior.
- Enjoyment of international and intercultural challenges.
Admission to the master's program in Business Development & Management requires the completion of a relevant bachelor's or diploma degree or an equivalent degree at a recognized domestic or foreign post-secondary educational institution.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates possess the following skills and knowledge:
- They analyze trends (especially from the areas of regionality, sustainability and the information society) for their opportunities for quantitative and qualitative corporate growth.
- They develop growth strategies for companies.
- You collaborate on the development of new products and accompany their introduction to the market.
- They develop new business models and open up new target groups and business areas.
- You design internal requirements in such a way that they support the quantitative growth of the company.
- You demonstrate relevant social, communication and language skills.
- You lead interdisciplinary project teams and develop solutions for interface problems between disciplines.