***NEW in 2022***
The part-time Master’s program in Digital Innovation Engineering* deals with the creative use of digital technology for successful and responsible innovation.
* subject to accreditation by AQ Austria
Focus & Qualifications
The study program focuses on the creative use of digital technology for successful and responsible innovation.
The study experience is characterized by real-life challenge-based learning. Students develop new competencies primarily through agile hands-on project work. These projects relate to real-world challenges for which student teams create innovative solutions and software prototypes.
Through this agile hands-on project work, students — even without a technical first degree — acquire the ability to familiarize themselves with current subfields of digital technology, e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things and Robotics/Assistant Systems.
Through the Master’s program in Digital Innovation Engineering, students combine
- basic economic understanding from their undergraduate studies and
- industry experience through their professional activities before their studies and during them with
- expertise and implementation skills in the innovative application of digital technology.
- Master’s degree in digital technology (also) for people without a background in technology or programming
- Cooperation with the pilot factory of TU Vienna to work with robotics and assistance systems