Our Bachelor program in Hotel Management aims to prepare graduates for the challenges involved in managing and developing larger hotel complexes.
The rapid growth of the hotel industry has been accompanied by the development of larger business units and the expansion of hotel chains both at home and abroad. In order to manage this development it is necessary to have qualified employees with business knowhow in the field of hotel management. Hotel Management is designed to meet exactly these business needs.
Jobs & Career
Hotel Management graduates are distinctive because of their know-how in hotel, construction and project management and business. Students are trained for management positions in the hotel industry.
Possible fields of employment include:
- Restaurant Management and Service Management
- Health and Wellness Management
- Hotel Marketing and Sales
- Management of Hotel Development Projects
Students of Hotel Management acquire the fundamentals of business and are trained to manage construction and project management and resort development.
- Hotel Management
- Construction Planning and Management
- Marketing and Foreign Languages
- Project Management
Key learning outcomes
Graduates of the bachelor degree course Hotel Management are able to:
- apply general management know-how in practical business situations,
- explain the main concepts in the areas of finance & accounting, marketing and management,
- solve real marketing problems on the basis of projects,
- master the English language on a proficient level,
- manage teams effectively and to integrate oneself as a competent team member in larger projects,
- capture customer needs and build long-term relationships.