"Public Management" is a Master's degree program that supports professionals in the public and private sectors in their advancement to management level. You will receive comprehensive training in administrative law and administrative management, which will open up new career opportunities in public administration, public enterprises, chambers and associations, non-profit organisations or the state-related private sector. With sound management skills, project management abilities and knowledge of recruiting and financing, graduates of the Master's program have the best prerequisites for advancing in their profession.
Teachers with a wealth of experience and practical knowledge are available to support students in this unique course of study in Southern and Western Austria. They provide expertise and practice-oriented insights into administrative action, politics and the influence of law on state action. The upcoming generational change in the public sector has resulted in a shortage of skilled workers, which opens up promising opportunities for graduates on the labour market. In its time planning, the program takes particular account of the needs of working students.
What students should bring to their studies:
- A completed economic Bachelor's or Diploma degree
- Interest in the public sector
- Interest in politics
- Interest in and involvement in socially relevant topics
After successful completion of their studies, graduates have the following skills and knowledge:
- They have a sound education with a focus on politics, law and social change.
- They have the best prerequisites for a career or career step in the public sector.
- They work in management positions at the interface of business, politics and society.