In the fields of technology, sales and marketing, companies today are confronted with major challenges: production engineering, how to increase sales figures and new marketing tools. Therefore there is a need for experts who can respond to these challenges proactively. Know-how carriers are required, who are equipped with in-depth technical and business knowledge, and who know and can apply the latest marketing trends. This is exactly the knowledge that the degree programme “Technical Sales and Distribution Management” provides by combining technology, marketing and sales. It thereby trains students to be solution- and practice-oriented sales experts.
- independently plan and manage sales and marketing projects.
- establish and improve sales organisations and sales processes.
- perform sales and marketing controlling tasks.
- apply the principles of customer relationship management (CRM) in corporate and sales contexts.
- understand and explain technical processes in mechanical and plant engineering as well as electrical engineering and electronics.
- evaluate legal and business aspects of management and factor them into decision-making processes.
- manage sales and marketing projects and teams.
- Customer support for technical products
- Key account manager
- Sales representative
- Sales manager
- Marketing manager
- Export manager, export administrator