The focus is on developing expertise in visual thinking and decision-making. Images, videos, infographics and the visualisation of big data generate a high level of attention in all media channels. The perfect mix and strategic use of different visual products is therefore essential to ensure successful and effective communication.
Experts in visual communication and image management draw on image theories in practical and applied classes so as to provide the expertise you will need to prove yourself in this sector.
- Visual Studies: theories, methods and applied models of visual communication
- Projects & Focus: photo/print – video/moving image – (info)graphics/big data visualisation – social media images
- Research: selection, analysis and documentation of different visual materials
- Visual Culture: societal aspects of imagery
- Corporate Imagery: visual branding & images in corporate communication
- Management & Law: economic and legal issues related to the image market
- Ambiance & Environment: image impact – image aesthetics – visual language – image ethics