"Business Management" is a branch of study within the framework of the bachelor's program in economics, which combines basic knowledge of business administration with practical know-how. Students gain a comprehensive insight into current developments in business life and are thus prepared for entry into junior management positions. The individual promotion of their interests and development opportunities is at the heart of the program: students can choose from four specializations in the fields of human resources management, marketing, logistics & manufacturing, controlling & financing.
Close contacts with the business world give students deep insights into professional practice. Compulsory internships take place under the supervision of the lecturers in order to ensure the best possible success of the students in working life. The international orientation of the degree program is reflected in the semesters abroad, which students use to sharpen their global profile. Their education is rounded off by economic, legal and social science skills.
What students should bring to their studies:
- Interest in economic and political topics.
- The ability to work in teams and to lead them.
- Language and communication skills.
- Responsible social behaviour.
- Fun with international and intercultural challenges.
- Interest in innovative technologies
After successful completion of their studies, graduates have the following skills and knowledge:
- They apply their acquired economic knowledge in professional situations in the best possible way.
- They know about the most important concepts of functional business administration.
- They can evaluate the legal, social, technological and economic environment of a company.
- They follow ethical commitments in business practice.
- You can integrate yourself into intercultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- You are able to communicate effectively and convincingly on a factual basis, both orally and in writing.