At the interface of business and IT, the bachelor's program "Digital Business Management" provides the necessary skills to guide companies through the digital transformation. Students receive special training in social media, e-business and e-marketing. With their expertise, they are able to lead the different areas of digital business from a management position.
At the heart of the program is an interdisciplinary education and teaching of qualifications in business administration, information technology and internet economics. The Internet studies aim to prepare specialists for the digitalisation of companies. The course of study places particular emphasis on practical relevance and is particularly dedicated to digital transformation.
What students should bring to their studies:
- Interest in economic and political topics.
- The ability to work in teams and to lead them.
- Language and communication skills.
- Responsible social behaviour.
- Fun with international and intercultural challenges.
After successful completion of their studies, graduates have the following skills and knowledge:
- They apply basic business knowledge in practical business situations.
- They know the most important concepts of the functional areas of finance and accounting, marketing and management.
- They take on management tasks in IT and organization departments of medium-sized and large companies.
- You will convince companies of the benefits of digital business.
- You can integrate yourself into intercultural and interdisciplinary teams.
Read more on our website.