The world of work is changing rapidly. In view of the dynamic developments, companies need experts that create attractive work environments and establish an up-to-date HR management. The Bachelor programme “Work Design and HR Management” provides students with this expertise. In the course of their studies, students are familiarised with current trends, frameworks and core processes of work design and HR management. In addition, they develop skills to apply them in organizational environments. Graduates are therefore well prepared to positively contribute to the success of organisations.
- analyse and plan an enterprise’s personnel environment.
- implement and carry out personnel recruitment processes.
- apply business admin standard software in personnel management.
- plan and implement further training and development models for employees.
- assess and design working processes and the working environment in terms of safety features and equipment, health economics, and occupational psychology.
- perform in an international work environment due to intercultural management skills combined with work-related English.
- Export management
- Management control/finance
- Management consulting
- Interest groups
- International auditing firms