Our students are shaping the future
Over the past few years, the IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems has built up a strong international reputation and now has 3.200 students from all over the world. An international approach and practical focus are our leading priorities. University-level education tailored to professional requirements demands a solid academic background. And in order to equip students for the challenges of working life, IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems students have the opportunity to study a semester abroad or to complete an internship with one of our partner businesses worldwide. Our combination of academic and business expertise opens up excellent domestic and international career opportunities for graduates.
The IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems specialises in providing university-level education with a strong international and practical focus. References from employers and graduates in Austria and abroad are testimony to the outstanding quality of the University’s Bachelor and Master degree programmes.
We offer full- and part-time Bachelor and Master degree programmes in Business, Digitalisation & Engineering, Health Sciences and Life Sciences.
Diversity is a major priority in our teaching programme, and the IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems uses a range of approaches, including small-group courses, project-based activities, workshops and outdoor training.
The combination of academic and business-related expertise is the cornerstone of state-of-the-art teaching, and also plays a significant part in opening up excellent career prospects for students. A strong practical element is an integral part of our degree programmes, and many students forge a relationship with their future employer during their internships.
One of the major pillars of the University’s activities is an international outlook.
For IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems students “going international” means
- completing an internship abroad
- spending a semester at one of our 140 partner universities around the world
- participating in international research projects
- developing language skills in exclusive English language lectured degree programmes
- attending numerous lectures given by speakers and visiting professors from abroad
The following Bachelor Programmes are available:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration and New Technologies
- Business Administration for the Public Health Sector
- Export-Oriented Management
- International Wine Business
- Tourism and Leisure Management
Digitalisation & Engineering
The following Master Programmes are available:
- Environmental and Sustainability Management
- International Business and Economic Diplomacy
- Management of Health Institutions
Digitalisation & Engineering
Link to FH-Website: https://www.fh-krems.ac.at/en