In the Bachelor’s program in Corporate Communication, we prepare our students to become tomorrow’s communication generalists. Our graduates add value to their future employers from day one and their know-how goes far beyond the pure discipline of marketing or public relations.
80% of the lecturers are practitioners and experts; students are thus given first-hand knowledge and can make valuable first contacts during their studies. Content is delivered in a variety of formats; whether as classic lectures, e-lectures, flipped classrooms, discussions or team work. Communication and social skills are perfected in the form of workshops.
Furthermore, communication projects are carried out from the very first semester and integrated communication projects are created in cooperation with business partners.
Our graduates are in demand in all areas of communication, whether in agencies, in small companies, or international organizations or institutions.
Focus & Qualifications
The degree program provides a broad introduction to the scientific fundamentals of individual and mass media communication. Building from this, further relevant disciplines of communication (public relations, advertising, marketing, event communication, corporate identity, etc.) as well as business and legal principles are taught during the course.
The focus is on networking and integration and the associated increase in efficiency – with a clear view of the respective communication target.
Degree Program Focus:
- Communicative skills and social skills are perfected in the form of workshops
- Integrated communication concepts are created together with business partners
- A clear focus on innovative developments and trends in communication (e.g. digitalization)
- In-depth review and specialization within the framework of the following six extensive electives (4th Semester, 120 teaching units):
– Mobile Marketing
– Influencer Marketing
– Event Management
– Performance Control and Resilience in Sales* (Selbststeuerung und Resilienz im Vertrieb)
– Open Business
– Communication, Marketing & Sales in European Markets
* taught in German