Welcome to the World of Marketing!
The master degree programme Digital Marketing & Communication is your ticket to the dynamic industry of marketing and advertising. Keep abreast of the times with this practice-oriented education and pave the way for your career in national and international agencies and marketing departments.
*previously Media and Communications Consulting
In the first semester, our students expand their knowledge in the fields of business, law and communication theory. Prior knowledge is taken into account or expected in certain individual courses.
Through the teaching of soft skills such as negotiation and media training, students acquire important additional qualifications. The enhancement of English language skills increases the international competitiveness of our graduates.
In the second and third semesters, you deepen your interests in individual master classes by selecting two out of four offered classes.
In semesters 2 and 3, in addition to the compulsory modules, students select two of the four specialised elective modules. The choice of electives does not depend on the students’ areas of specialisation in their bachelor degree.
- Public Relations
- Direct Marketing
- Event Management
- Additional opportunities for specialization
As a graduate you have all of the requisite skills to assume roles at agencies and companies departments (e.g. in PR, advertising and events departments). You can work in marketing positions focusing on corporate communications or the design and planning of online and mobile marketing activities.
- Public relations with a focus on strategy
- Advertising: strategic responsibilities (e.g. client service and strategic planning)
- Direct marketing: analytical and strategic responsibilities in a range of marketing fields, such as e-commerce and mobile commerce
- Event and live marketing: event organisation including strategic planning and integration into the overall communications concept
- Media and communication planning with a focus on digital applications
- Digital marketing (e.g. SEO, SEA, mobile marketing, viral marketing)
- Communication design and advertising graphics (e.g. image processing, illustration, corporate design)