The bachelor's degree program in Environmental, Process and Energy Engineering offers you a sound engineering education with excellent career opportunities in the field of "Green Technologies".
Research areas during the program focus on current topics such as water treatment, bioenergy or the possibility of reducing CO2 emissions. At the same time, courses in the fields of economics and social skills provide basic entrepreneurial knowledge to prepare you for a successful career in the international working world.
- Fundamentals of mathematics (7%)
- Fundamentals of natural sciences (15%)
- Fundamentals of engineering (13%)
- Process Engineering (26%)
- Environmental- & Energy engineering (11%)
- Business & Management/Key competencies (11%)
- Academic work / R&D / Internship (17%)