Specialists and managers in computer sciences (or at the interface of computer science and business) who support the digital transformation and utilise their opportunities are currently hard to find on the labour market. The demand for computer scientists will continue to increase in the coming years. Career prospects are becoming increasingly diverse in virtually all sectors.
Study focus: The new computer sciences degree programme puts innovation at the focus of your training. Your studies give you the benefit of a wide range of innovative elements. The most significant new features are the lectures that promote innovation and integration, as well as the inter-semester project in which the agile methods and promising technologies are transferred in an applied context.
- content that promotes innovation as a core of training
- diversity for expanding the spectrum of innovation (interdisciplinary teams/exchange)
- inter-semester innovation project (implementation of an idea as an independent business model or transformation project in a company)
- agile methods and modern technologies (Cloud solutions)
- system development (focus on mobile and web development)
- information systems from the informatics perspective
- practical orientation and use of tools
- innovative organisation, learning and testing methods (block instruction, small working groups)
- networking with regional partners and companies