Technical computer science forms the basis of this study, which is followed by a specialisation in one of several exciting areas of information and communication technologies.
The Information and Communication Systems and Services bachelor's degree program offers a compact, practice-oriented education in information and communication technology at the cutting edge. The program can be completed on a part-time basis and is the ideal supplement for people who have already embarked on a career but would like to improve their prospects and opportunities. The program’s efficient organization and the use of distance-learning elements allow students to optimally coordinate their studies with their work schedules.
- How to use information and communication technologies to support companies, public organizations, and customers of companies to solve specific problems in the field of information and communication technologies and to solve these problems themselves
- Fundamental knowledge and skills related to information and communication technologies, such as software engineering, development methods and tools, information systems, information management, databases, networks and their services, embedded systems, and IT security in the context of product development and system integration
- To understand complex networked technical relationships and solve unforeseeable problems
- To create technical concepts and select and integrate the necessary components (hardware, software, operating systems, middleware, etc.)
- To test, assess, and improve system security and reliability
- To analyze, adapt, and evaluate complex procedures in the company environment in terms of economic aspects and project, process, and quality management
- To specify, implement, integrate, and test overall ICT solutions based on functional and non-functional requirements, taking current standards, guidelines, and legal and social aspects into account