The Bachelor's program combines technology and business in an international context.
International Business and Engineering is the bachelor’s degree program at the intersection of technology and the global economy. This program focuses on the development of new products and the production procedures needed to do so and on the organization of efficient and productive processes in company management.
- Use the right mathematical models and methods for the task and interpret results
- Understand and explain physical and chemical processes in conjunction with technical matters
- Solve engineering tasks using information technology and scientific methods (mathematics)
- Analyze and compare production engineering procedures for manufacturing products and assess their technical and economic suitability, taking design, product properties, machinery, and plants into account
- Select materials specifically for given requirements and determine production sequences and post-processing
- Use methods for generating, sorting, narrowing down, and selecting ideas based on objective and subjective decision-making criteria and a risk assessment
- Analyze, assess, and monitor key issues in business administration and strategic management tools based on the situation
- Implement a business way of thinking and acting (establishing cost consciousness, market focus) in professional applications
- Assess companies’ business and technology practices to optimize operations (resource optimization)
- Use common logistics concepts and methods in a company-specific context
- Use select practical quality management procedures, such as FMEA, FTA, QFD, DoE, SPC, and measurement engineering
- Develop and implement a company environment management system