Welcome to the World of Marketing!
The bachelor degree programme Marketing & Communication is the ideal preparation for a career in Austria and abroad. Seize this chance to profit from excellent know-how, a strong practical orientation and fascinating specialisation opportunities: event management, advertising, public relations, and media & communication planning.
*previsously Media- and Communication Consulting
This full-time degree programme turns you into a marketing all-rounder in only three years: you develop communication concepts, get to know the most important methods and instruments, and work on concrete projects. Furthermore, you improve your foreign-language skills and deepen your basic knowledge through a vocational internship.
The programme is divided into foundation (semesters 1-3) and advanced modules (semesters 4-6).
Fondation modules (semesters 1-3)
- public relations and event management
- market research and social sciences
- communication and foreign language skills
Specialisations (semesters 4-6)
In the advanced stage of the programme, students specialise by selecting two of the following four elective modules.
- Event Management
- Media and Communications Planning
- Public Relations
As a graduate, you will be sought-after in the labour market and work for renowned companies and agencies.
- Planning and implementation of communication campaigns in advertising, media, PR, online and dialogue marketing agencies
- Event management
- Experts in specialist departments (advertising, PR, event, marketing, market and media research, online) of companies
- Head of research studies in market and opinion research institutes
- Independent activity in the field of marketing