MedTech bridges the gap between medicine and technology. It combines medical, technical and physical aspects of functional imaging, image processing, conventional- and ion-therapy planning with its applications in a medical environment.
- For students with technical and/or medical background
- Part-time with distance learning (unique in Europe)
- International focus
- Taught in English
- Job opportunities in various fields
- Build your own PhD
Occupational Fields & Career
Depending on the individual combination of previous education, professional experience and the contents of this study, alumni have numerous job opportunities in various fields:
- Institutions of private & public health services with functional imaging
- Ion Radiotherapy Centres
- Radiotherapy Clinics
- Research & Development in preclinical & cinical research fields
Specialists with a holistic knowledge at the interface between medicine and technology are in great demand. Our graduates are experts in the fields of medical imaging and radiotherapy.