In the fight against fake news, journalists who can use digital research tools and innovative storytelling formats are more in demand than ever. As a graduate of this hands-on course, you will be able to turn fact-based research into audiovisual stories and publish them on digital channels in a way that is appropriate for your target audience.
- Specialize in multi- and cross-media storytelling, building on your experience in one media genre
- Conceptualize and produce podcasts and web videos on current topics
- Develop social, communicative and entrepreneurial skills, such as format development, project management in diverse teams and communication with users.
- Expand your network and portfolio through project work with experienced teachers from the industry.
Focus & Qualifications
Designed for experienced journalists and editors, the course combines journalistic storytelling, digital technologies and modern media and project management. Graduates will be able to
- demonstrate knowledge of the functionalities, formats and production conditions of digital journalism;
- use fact-based journalism in the fight against fake news and disinformation on social media;
- develop and implement digital formats and storytelling for journalistic topics in a way that is appropriate to the target audience;
- manage cross-media projects in small or large teams;
- use digital technologies for journalism in an economically, legally, ethically and critically informed way.