In the Bachelor degree program Business Administration Online, you will acquire profound knowledge in various disciplines of business administration such as accounting & controlling, operations management, marketing, human resources management or international management. You will acquire the expertise to analyze and understand current issues companies are confronted with, and develop skills that will enable you to deal with complexity in the business environment.
Based on the blended learning concept, this Business Administration Online program combines online courses, assignments with free time allocation and face-to-face courses at MCI. Thus, the program offers you both the flexibility of a distance-learning program and the supporting network of a classroom-based program.
- Business Administration (85 ECTS)
- Economics, Society & Law (20 ECTS)
- Communication & Personal Development (20 ECTS)
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Competencies (20 ECTS)
- Methodical & Scientific Competencies (22 ECTS)
- Bachelor Thesis & Exam (13 ECTS)