The degree introduces the scientific principles of individual and mass media communication. Following this, all relevant areas of communication (public relations, advertising, marketing, event communication, corporate identity etc.) as well as business management and legal fundamentals are covered.
The degree program’s focus is on integrated communication, linking different communication measures and thus increasing impact and efficiency, without forgetting the communication goal.
The study program is also available completely in English:
BA Corporate Communication
Focus & Qualifications
In the Bachelor’s degree program in Corporate Communication, we prepare our students to become tomorrow’s communication generalists. Our graduates are ready for the job – their know-how goes far beyond the disciplines of advertisement, public relations, brands, corporate identity or marketing.
80% of the lecturers are practitioners and experts; students are thus given first-hand knowledge and can make valuable first contacts during their studies.
Content is delivered in a variety of formats; whether as classic lectures, e-lectures, flipped classrooms, discussions or team work. Communication and social skills are perfected in the form of workshops.
Furthermore, communication projects are carried out from the very first semester and integrated communication projects are created in cooperation with business partners.
Degree Program Focus:
- Communicative skills and social skills are perfected in the form of workshops
- Integrated communication concepts are created together with business partners
- A clear focus on innovative developments and trends in communication (e.g. digitalization)
- Specialization within the framework of six extensive electives (5th and 6th semester, 144 teaching units)
– New Media
– Event Management
– Creative Design
– NPO Communications
– Marketing & Sales – Business Controlling
– Communication, Marketing & Sales in European Markets