We encourage your ideas!
In this Master degree programme, we teach you design know-how in conjunction with current media technology knowledge. The open, creative and experimental lessons support you in your ideas and project work. Specialize in one of the following 3 master classes:
An important component is the creation of your own portfolio and its professional assessment.
In addition to basic professional competencies in economy, law, management and scientific work graduates acquire proficiency in: Design Thinking, Information Visualisation, Media Art, Digital Photography, Corporate Design & Brand Identity, Interaction and Interface Design, Media Programming and much more.
Specialisation in the masterclasses
At the beginning of their studies, students can choose one of the three masterclasses and thus their individual specialisation. In the masterclasses, students work in small project-oriented groups and acquire in-depth competencies on a theoretical and practical level.
- Experimental Media
- Graphic Design
You acquire knowledge about creative precepts and the necessary technological skills for your application. You can also use methods for impact analysis and empirical methodology to evaluate what you have accomplished. As a graduate of the Master programme Digital Design you are particularly in demand by the following core industries:
- Technical design in the areas of graphics, photography, video and audio
- Media art and experimental media-use design, production, distribution and archiving of digital media content
- Professional use of media for art and culture, entertainment, economy and teaching
- Creative industries, advertising and marketing
- Education, science and research in the fields of digital media, media content and media production
- Project management, engineering and consulting
- Interface-, interaction-, information-, communication-, product- and/or graphic-design
- Web and media programming