***NEW in 2023***
The part-time Master’s program in Digital Innovation* deals with the creative use of digital technology for successful and responsible innovation.
* subject to accreditation by AQ Austria
Focus & Qualifications
The study experience is characterized by agile project work. These projects are partly related to real challenges from current business practice, for which student teams create innovative solutions and develop software prototypes hands-on.
Thus, students acquire the following competencies:
- leading innovation processes in an agile manner
- familiarizing themselves with current, interconnected subfields of digital technology beyond their studies, e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Process Automation/Assistant Systems
- assessing the technical feasibility and the limits of digital technology for concrete innovation projects and being able to explain them to clients and future users
The Master’s program enables students to combine basic economic understanding from their previous study program and job experiences from their professional activities with expertise and implementation skills for the innovative application of digital technology.
- Master’s degree in digital technology (also) for people without a background in technology or programming
- Cooperation with the pilot factory of TU Vienna to work with robotics and assistance systems