The bachelor programme European Economy and Business Management stands for a generalist business education that provides you with practice-oriented knowledge in the various areas of international business management. You will gain an overview of internal company processes on a programme which takes an international perspective and covers everything from accounting and legal frameworks to advanced topics such as setting up a company, choosing a business location, and export management.With the unique combination of business knowledge and languages, the degree programme optimally prepares you for an international management career.
Graduates of this degree programme can
- analyse and implement international business opportunities.
- grasp the interdisciplinary environment of international developments and implement measures to promote the sustainable development of a company.
- develop new or modified business models and assist in their implementation.
- communicate business decisions to national and international stakeholders.
- build international relationships and networks.
- Export management
- Management control/finance
- Management consulting
- Interest groups
- International auditing firms