The main aspects of the master degree programme “European Economy and Business Management” are the transfer of skills and competencies to future business leaders in companies
focused on international markets. In particular, students are taught management and personnel management skills, organisational expertise and acquire sound knowledge of change management, controlling instruments and acquisition transactions.
- develop internationalisation strategies for businesses.
- initiate change processes (change management) and support the resulting projects.
- prepare a selection of suitable takeover targets and play a part in their subsequent integration into an organisation.
- devise concepts for international HR development.
- design value-based controlling tools to measure the performance of domestic and foreign subsidiaries.
- prepare annual financial statements in accordance with international accounting standards (IAS/IFRS).
- make preparations for decisions on locations for foreign direct investment.
- International marketing
- Funding advisory services
- Export and internationalisation consulting
- International project management
- Human resource management
- Management consulting