Sustainability management means that companies and organisations plan and manage their activities in an environmentally friendly, socially responsible and economically successful way. This is exactely what IMC Krems' new English-language Global Sustainability and Circular Business bachelor degree programme* is about.
What to expect from the degree programme
6 semesters students learn how to integrate ethical principles, social responsibility, and environmental aspects into management strategies and corporate processes. The focus is on how to use innovations and how to actively shape change and innovation processes.
The degree programme covers 5 key areas:
- Global sustainability and the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) with focus on the social side of sustainability
- Circular business: how products and services can be designes sustainably
- Economics with topics such as efficiency and, above all, effectiveness in sustainable business
- Interdisciplinary subjects such as behavioural sciences, artificial intelligence and data management
- Future skills, where students can choose from various subjects
Why choose our Global Sustainability and Circular Business programme
- Holistic approach and diverse perspectives
- Practical relevance as a top priority
- Placing particular emphasis on social sustainability
* subject to approval by AQ Austria