At the core of this internationally oriented English language based master programme is the acquisition of practically relevant management skills, tailored to the needs of the international banking and finance industry. Speakers who are drawn from leading international banking and financial institutions and the highly qualified lecturers of the UAS pass on their expert knowledge to the students and encourage in-depth discussions.
The international nature of the master degree and the resulting professional exchange are the foundations of an academic education of highly qualified internationally oriented graduates.
The graduates are able to
- Apply methods and ideas in customer and product management, treasury, cost accounting, controlling, liquidity and risk management at master’s level
- Analyse the connections and effects of central banking processes, plan measures to steer these processes, and implement them in an international environment
- Identify and analyse key topics of bank management in order to infer context-specific recommendations and measures
- Realise ideas and methods of modern management theories (Corporate Social Responsibility, Systemic Organisation Development, Collaboration, Change and Innovation Management) and apply them appropriately
- Collaborate in implementation and research projects in banking and finance