The acquisition of relevant practical management skills, tailored to the needs of the international banking and finance industry, lies at the core of the internationally focused, English-language International Banking and Finance master degree programme.
Part-time lecturers from leading international banking and financial institutions and the UAS BFI Vienna’s highly qualified full-time lecturers pass on their expert knowledge to students and encourage in-depth discussions. The international nature of the programme and the resulting professional exchange lay the foundations of the academic education of highly qualified graduates with international mindsets.
The graduates are able to
- Apply methods and ideas in customer and product management, treasury, cost accounting, controlling, liquidity and risk management at master’s level.
- Analyse the connections and effects of central banking processes, plan measures to steer these processes, and implement them in an international environment.
- Identify and analyse key topics of bank management in order to infer context-specific recommendations and measures.
- Realise ideas and methods of modern management theories (Corporate Social Responsibility, Systemic Organisation Development, Collaboration, Change and Innovation Management) and apply them appropriately.
- Collaborate in implementation and research projects in banking and finance.
- Asset Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Bank Auditor
- Finance Analyst
- Treasury Manager