Packaging Technology and Sustainability is the first part-time Master’s Degree Program in the DACH region that deals with the interdisciplinary subject of packaging technology. This scientific technical degree program with economic elements is held in English. The students deepen their knowledge in the fields of packaging technology, sustainability, management and science and research. With advanced competencies in communication, research and project management, they are prepared for a leadership position in the packaging industry.
What we offer you
This master degree program will optimally prepare you for work in the development and production of packaging, in the industry, in packaging-related purchasing and sales, in the consulting sector or in retail. You will learn how to conduct cost-effectiveness analyses and optimizations in companies as well as how to independently plan and conduct life-cycle analyses. This tailor-made education, in which you will also acquire English technical language, puts you in a position to play a leading role in the international packaging industry.
What makes this degree program special
- Tailored to the life cycle of the most important packaging materials paper, cardboard, plastic, metal and glass
- Focus on sustainable production and product design
- Cooperation with the packaging industry guarantees practical orientation
- Acquisition of English technical language
- Preparation for a leading role in the packaging industry