A Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate covers all sectors from business to law and technology, real estate affairs to English as a foreign language and personal development.
This makes it possible for us to equip our real estate generalists with the necessary skills.
A real estate expert must be able to address a broad spectrum of individual questions, ranging from legal to technical to economic issues. Thus in the future, having a thorough understanding of only some of these areas will be insufficient to both serve and to build loyalty with increasingly critical, well-informed clients. The six-semester bachelor's program focuses on the property trustee professions, including that of real estate agent and property manager.
Focus & Qualifications
The Bachelor's degree program in Real Estate conveys academic knowledge in the following cross-disciplinary areas:
- Business (i.e. economics, business administration, real estate finance and real estate investment)
- Technology (i.e. structural basics, planning, building, general renovation)
- Law (i.e. civil law, residence law, public construction law, fiscal law)
- Real estate (i.e. property management and real estate agency)
- Foreign language (English)
- Personal development (social skills)
- The range of real estate relevant teaching units makes our Bachelor’s degree stand out from others in the field. The intensity of this type of degree program is unique in Austria.
- The Bachelor’s degree program in Real Estate has been accreditedby the renowned Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) for 2016-2020. 2014 and 2015 were also accredited retrospectively.
- The real estate degree program at FHWien der WKW has been a member of the international real estate federation (FIABCI) since 2007.
- The Bachelor’s degree program in Real Estate has been accreditedby the CEPI (European Association of Real Estate Professions).