Experts in the systematic testing of complex electronic and mechatronic systems are urgently required in many industry sectors such as in the electronic and the automotive industry. The innovative Master’s degree programme in System Test Engineering makes you an expert in the field.
We offer a completely new Master’s course that is tailored to the needs of the industry. You will become an expert in the following fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Software Development & Test Automation
- Electronics & Measurement Engineering
- Requirements & Quality Management
- Communication & Project Management
- Semiconductor Testing & System Testing: You can specialise in the area of Semiconductor Testing and System Testing. Semiconductor Testing focuses on semiconductor verification, validation and production testing, whereas System Testing focuses on mechatronic systems such as automated and autonomous driving functions in vehicles in different testing environments.