An integrative view of change processes is a decisive success factor for digital transformation. In order to meet these interdisciplinary requirements, Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences is designing the Master's degree programme "Business Informatics - Digital Transformation* with the following training focuses:
- Digital Business Management and Development
- Leadership and Organisational Development
- Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Information Systems Management and Engineering
- Academic Skills and Business Transfer
The study content from the core areas is applied in the research-practice projects and ensures business transfer. This creates a direct link to business practice and allows you to apply your knowledge to your company while you are still studying.