The internationally oriented, English language based master`s degree programme “Quantitative Asset and Risk Management” is aimed at students with high affinity to (financial) mathematics and statistics. The course offers extensive know-how in the area of asset and risk management and is very convincing with its practical applications.
This internationally-focussed master's degree programme is run in English. Graduates have the option of a double degree at one of our partner universities: University of Bologna (Italy), University of Economics (Katowice, Poland) and Alexandru Ioan Cuza University (Iași, Romania).
Graduates are able to
- describe and analyse the connections between asset and risk management in finance.
- quantify and assess risk types in risk management, and infer measures for integrated steering of banks and insurance companies.
- analyse various asset classes and their products.
- carry out portfolio selections, and calculate key performance and risk measures.
- apply financial mathematics and statistics to developing financial models.
- Asset management
- Risk management
- Liability management
- Private banking and family office
- Compliance and regulatory reporting