Graduates of this program are equipped with all the necessary skills to manage companies that want to exploit their growth potential internationally. Emphasis in this English-language Master’s program is placed on the strategic management of organizational growth and restructuring processes. The development of problem-solving skills, leadership capabilities and the ability to adapt to changes in the business environment are also key focus areas.
- Program taught in English
- Uses the established MOC Harvard method (Microeconomics of Competitiveness)
- Comprehensive teaching in interdisciplinary business administration as an important supplement to previously completed specialist training
Focus & Qualifications
The Master’s degree program in Executive Management offer graduates a two-year, part-time, generalist business degree for managers.
The program prepares graduates for leadership roles in the management of organizations. The Master’s Degree in Executive Management includes a large amount of interdisciplinary courses and projects. The aim is to train students to become “business all-rounders”, so that they can recognize the interactions between all business areas.
The contents of the degree program is based on the following four pillars:
- Strategic management: current management models, international trends, strategic controlling and change management
- Organizational growth: development and implementation of expansion strategies both in Austria and internationally, company growth processes, innovation management, business planning and much more
- Organizational restructuring: crisis prevention, crisis identification, company restructuring, turn around management
- Leadership behavior development of social skills, team development, leadership, conflict management