The compact training course HR in Tourism is a unique combination of HR and tourism know-how on the German-speaking market. The program provides support in dealing with challenges currently facing companies in tourism and enables graduates to gain a professional and practice-oriented entry into HR management with a focus on tourism in just 10 months.
Focus & Qualifications
In 4 modules (each lasting 3 days in Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna and online), the program covers practice-oriented specialist knowledge from HR management and tourism. The lecturers are practitioners from both industries on the one hand and experts from FHWien der WKW on the other hand and support the participants in their further development to become specialists in HR management with a focus on tourism.
The program is aimed at employees and managers who want to implement modern HR approaches in their organization, but also for young professionals who want to start their career in the tourism industry.
Participants complete the course as a Certified Expert for HR Management in Tourism after attending the 4 modules and writing a final thesis.
- Transfer of condensed HR know-how in max. 10 months
- High practical orientation in combination with university background
- Coaching by experienced experts
- Fireside chats with practitioners and visits to best practice companies
- Increasing the attractiveness of tourism as an employer and improving the employee experience of employees in tourism businesses