What makes the program unique?
The master program International Business & Management offers unique options to shape your studies the way you want:
In the course of your studies, you can choose specializations that match your personal talents and thus advance your career. You have the possibility to choose two out of four specializations in our program, or alternatively one further specialization from the Master program International Business & Law.
Choose between full-time or part-time studies and design your studies according to your individual needs. Within the framework of entrepreneurial business labs and practical and research projects, the program follows the motto ’Bridging University & Business’ from the first semester onwards. You can realize your start-up ideas or collaborate with start-ups, SMEs or large companies and get involved in the world of business and entrepreneurship.
The state-of-the-art blended learning concept combines the strengths of modern online teaching, synchronous and asynchronous coaching with highly interactive classroom teaching and discussion at the MCI.
International Business & Management means discussing current, international topics from business & society within the 'International Studies' framework. A customized, two-week program at a partner university in Brazil, China, Canada, South Africa or the USA, reflects this approach. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad or even complete a double degree program at one of our renowned partner universities in France, Italy or the Czech Republic.
- Business Research 25% (30 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship & International Studies 12% (14 ECTS)
- International & Intercultural Management 40% (48 ECTS)
- + Specialization: Digital Business 12% (14 ECTS)
- + Specialization: Marketing Management 12% (14 ECTS)
- + Specialization: Innovation & Sustainability 12% (14 ECTS)
- + Specialization: Financial Management 12% (14 ECTS)
TOTAL 100% (120 ECTS)
Optionally one specialization from International Business & Law
- + Specialization: Human Resources, Leadership & Diversity +12% (+14 ECTS)
- + Specialization: Strategic Management & Sustainability +12% (+14 ECTS)