Do you enjoy working in a creative, dynamic, and international environment? You like planning and implementing marketing and communications strategies? Compatible with part-time employment, our English-language Marketing master degree programme is tailor-made for you, with major tracks in Tourism and Service Marketing, Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing, and Retail and Shopper Marketing.
What to expect from the master programme
- Marketing management includes planning, implementing, and monitoring of all corporate activities geared towards meeting customers’ current and future needs. This demands a detailed understanding of consumer behaviour, online and offline marketing channels, as well as creative approaches to developing products and services. Artificial Intelligence and behavioural analytics support market research and the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Electives: They help to bring you up to speed for jobs in highly attractive business sectors. You can choose one of 3 majors.
- Mobility Window: The programme does not include a compulsory internship or exchange semester. However, in semester 4 you can either complete an internship with an employer of you choice or spend a semester abroad.
Choose one of 3 electives!
- Tourism and Service Marketing
- Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing
- Retail and Shopper Marketing