Do you enjoy working in a creative, dynamic, and international environment? You like planning and implementing marketing and communications strategies? Compatible with part-time employment, our English-language Marketing master degree programme is tailor-made for you, with major tracks in Tourism and Service Marketing, Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing, and Retail and Shopper Marketing.
What to expect from the master programme
- Theoretical knowledge: You will acquire knowledge in strategic marketing management, brand management, digital marketing, communication skills and market research.
- Electives: They help to bring you up to speed for jobs in highly attractive business sectors. You can choose one of 3 majors.
- Practical elements: In semester 3 you will work on real-life, course-related customer projects in collaboration with and on behalf of companies. During the "mobility window" in semester 4 you have the chance to complete an internship at a company of your choice or a semester abroad.
Choose one of 3 electives!
- Tourism and Service Marketing
- Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing
- Retail and Shopper Marketing