You want to understand international market dynamics and support companies to develop new global markets and capitalise on them in order to achieve success on international markets? Our two-year English-language International Business and Economic Diplomacy master programme is centred on developing broad-based, forward-looking expertise related to international management and economic diplomacy. The programme has a strong practical and interdisciplinary focus and prepares graduates to perform various roles in organisations with an international focus.
What to expect from the master programme
- The core subject international business focuses on internal company operations that are relevant for internationalisation processes. The emphasis in the core subject economic diplomacy is on external factors that provide the framework for international economic relations and which in turn have a significant influence on business success abroad.
- You develop and enhance your employability und your research skills.
- You can put the skills you have acquired to the test in a wide-ranging business simulation in semester 4.
Choose one of 2 electives!
- Trade Management Strategies
- International Economic Relations