The German-language part-time Management master degree programme prepares you for a management position in a national or global company. The programme combines the evaluation of internal and external corporate aspects as well as innovation and sustainable management approaches in an interdisciplinary way.
What to expect from the master programme
- Entrepreneurial responsibility is an essential component of the part-time Management programme. Therefore, concepts of sustainable management, innovation and change management as well as the influencing factors of digitalisation and its implementation are incorporated into the teaching concepts and are linked in an interdisciplinary manner.
- What subject do you want to concentrate on? 5 electives allow you to adapt your focus areas to your personal needs.
Choose one of 5 electives!
- Human Resource Management
- Setting Up and Taking Over Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Management and Organisation in the Health Sector
- Big Data & Digitalisation in Health Care