The Social Work Bachelor’s program offered by MCI trains students to become solution-oriented experts in regional and international social work displaying an awareness of respective issues in both thought and action.
Due to the altered framework conditions of society today, social professions have been undergoing a great shift. The ever-changing work environment, ecological and economic crises, as well as new lifestyles have created a whole range of new challenges. These have increased not only the demand for crisis intervention but also for preventive measures. Therefore, social workers with a professional, self-reliant, and results-oriented approach are required now more than ever.
- Social Work & Related Studies (17%)
- Fields of Application of Social Work (17%)
- Methodology & Competencies in Social Work (39%)
- Fundamentals of Research in Social Work (13%)
- Compulsory Internships (14%)