Based on practical training, the bachelor degree program in Social Work enables students to become experts for regional and international social work, who are endowed with an awareness of problems and solution-oriented thinking. Graduates of the program are capable of recognizing social problems, and offering interdisciplinary and scientific solutions while taking into account aspects such as sustainability, effectiveness, and efficiency. After completion of the degree course in Social Work you may choose to either directly enter into employment, or to enroll for a subject-related master degree program at universities in Austria or abroad.
- Social Work & Related Studies (17%)
- Fields of Application of Social Work (17%)
- Methodology & Competencies in Social Work (36%)
- Fundamentals of Research in Social Work (13%)
- Compulsory Internships (17%)