This master's program, over 40% of which is taught in English, offers a sound, interdisciplinary management education both in the field of sports and culture management as well as in event management with an international orientation. The main emphasis lies on the development of leadership skills. Central to this program are analysis and conception as well as research and its application. With the inclusion of current scientific discussions, the unity of research and subject matter is guaranteed. This leads to a unique interdisciplinary approach to mastering the elements and structural provisions involved in the management of sports, culture, and event businesses.
- 13 % Basics Sports, Culture & Event Management
- 17 % Specific expertise in sports, culture & event management
- 17 % in-depth electives & scope for specialization
- 17 % Leadership & Social Skills (incl. study trip)
- 36 % Practical transfer & Master thesis