The Bachelor’s program Business & Management provides students with a practice-oriented management education taught entirely in English with an overarching international focus. The program is offered in a full-time model and puts a strong emphasis on combining profound skills in business administration with social skills and scientific methods, thereby meeting the requirements of future managers. After having acquired the fundamentals during semesters 1-4, students complete a mandatory international semester abroad during the 5th semester and an integrative internship during the 6th semester. All in all, this Bachelor’s program lays the foundation for both a subsequent Master’s program and a future international career.
- Business administration (47%)
- Economics, law & society (9%)
- Interdisciplinary Competencies (19%)
- Social & Communicative Competencies (7%)
- Scientific Methodical Competencies (18%)