Corporate development means implementing changes, including in connection with technological change. Agile companies see change as an opportunity to develop customer-oriented innovations and constantly question their own business model. For this purpose, a basic understanding of digitization and corporate transformation is needed. In a turnaround, creditors must be presented with a viable reorganization concept that is developed on the basis of Austrian and German law. Each semester, individual phases in the life cycle of a company are discussed: start-up, corporate development, and turnaround.
- 39% management & business administration
- 27% knowledge application & experimental methods
- 16% selected legal fields
- 14% leadership & social competencies
- 4% study-abroad trip with lectures & expert dialogs