You want to build a career in the health sector and take on managerial responsibilities in this booming industry? IMC Krems' German-language part-time Management of Health Institutions master programme helps you plot your personal career path. You will be studying alongside people from various professions. Whether you are an economist, a qualified practitioner in nursing or healthcare, a high level allied health profession, a doctor or from a related occupation – you will benefit from a programme tailored specifically to your needs.
What to expect from the master programme
- You will learn about modern management methods and apply your expertise in interdisciplinary and interprofessional teams.
- Electives in semester 2: You decide what topics and industries you want to specialise in!
- Close collaboration with health companies ensures a strong practical element. You will also take on real challenges and develop innovative ideas in the course of projects and while writing your master thesis.
Choose one of 5 electives!
- Big Data & Digitalization in Health Care
- Setting Up and Taking Over Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Management and Organisation in the Health Sector
- Human Resource Management