You want to build a career in the health sector and take on managerial responsibilities in this booming industry? IMC Krems' German-language part-time Management of Health Institutions master programme helps you plot your personal career path. You will be studying alongside people from business, health and nursing, medicine and medical-technical services and benefit from a programme tailored specifically to your needs.
What to expect from the master programme
- You will learn about the interdisciplinary nature of the health industry. You will develop an understanding of the public health framework and deal with strategic management, health care business models, health economics and crisis management, among other topics.
- Electives in semester 2: You decide what topics and industries you want to specialise in!
- Real World Case Studies: In semester 3 you will take on real challenges and develop innovative ideas in the course of a larger practical project in cooperation with health companies.
Choose one of 5 electives!
- Management and Organisation in the Health Sector
- Big Data and Digitalisation in Health Care
- Human Resource Management
- Setting Up and Taking Over Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises