Do you want to define your own career path in music therapy, work as an independent registered music therapy practitioner? The development of your music therapy skills and the advanced study of research-led practice are defining features of our German-language Music Therapy master. After completing the two-year, part-time degree programme, you will be ideally prepared for working in established and emerging fields of music therapy.
What to expect from the master programme
- The Music Therapy master programme is geared to providing music therapists with an academic education. The curriculum places a strong emphasis on research skills, the development of advanced therapeutic competences, as well as interdisciplinary cooperation with practitioners in other healthcare occupations.
- The programme reflects international standards in music therapy.
- Direct contact with scientists and researchers
- Self-reflection and therapeutic communication
- Interdisciplinary work in health sciences