This master degree program has been developed as a management degree in the synergetic areas of sports, culture as well as event management with a strong international focus. The program is entirely taught in English by academic and field experts from around the world. The main emphasis lies on the development of strategic and leadership skills. Central to this program are analysis and conception as well as research and its application. With the inclusion of current scientific discussions, the unity of research and subject matter is guaranteed. This leads to a unique interdisciplinary approach to mastering the elements and structural provisions involved in the management of sports, culture, and event businesses.
- 13 % Basics Sports, Culture & Event Management
- 20 % Specific expertise in sports, culture & event management
- 17 % in-depth electives & scope for specialization
- 14 % Leadership & Social Skills (incl. study trip)
- 36 % Practical transfer & Master thesis